Saturday, January 19, 2008

Funny Moments With Leif

Leif is changing so much right now! These videos are of some of his new favorite things. He has mastered climbing onto his horse (and almost everything else), loves the attention he gets when he makes everyone laugh, (he is such the comedian in the family) and is "reading" Brown Bear Brown Bear. We are enjoying him so much!

3 comments:

Kyla said...

Oh my goodness! He is growing up too fast. I can't believe how good his balance is to be able to climb up on that horse all by himself! It's fun to see his little personality coming out in all sorts of ways. I miss y'all!

Kristin Stegent said...

Your kids crack me up! They are hilarious and cute to see on video! Leif acts so old...and looks older. Manning is still on the tiny side...it's cute because he looks so little but does all the stuff for his age. People are like "Wow"...but it's really just stuff most kids his age can do. Haha! ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks for all of the updates. I enjoyed going through the videos, I especially loved the one of Aubryn telling about accepting Christ. Hug her for me and tell her I am so proud!

It was so much fun to see you guys last week. Those visits are too few and far between.

Love ya'll!

Allison