



I'm not even sure what to say. It's been so long since I've blogged and some of you have not been very patient with me :) I know, the patience ran out over a year ago! I can't believe that it's been over a year since I've updated and I figured that I could at least report that since surgery... Emry has not stopped talking :) It's a good problem but the whole speech concern for cleft palate kids does not apply to her! She is such a joy and we are thankful for how wonderfully God provided for us in that season.
So for now, I'll update a new pic for each of the kids and tell you that we've enjoying a sweet season of homeschooling the girls! We were feeling stretched by too many demands on our family and needing to find relief somewhere and am so thankful for the Lord leading Nick to bring the girls home! Aubryn is enjoying the extra work she gets here with the ability to customize her pace to fit her highly active brain and Keirah is getting more one on one especially in the area of writing. She is doing amazing and is really loving the structure and sameness of our home. We have a street full of little girls so our social life is not suffering either! God has given us so much joy in having more time to pour into the kids and celebrating their achievements together. Leif is joinging Keirah for some schooling and then entertaining Emry as they play together. This mama is truly blessed!
3 comments:
Glad you guys are doing well and that you decided to update!! ;) That is really cool that you decided to home school for now.
I am awaiting labor, hoping it comes today (ha!), but not expecting anything! :D
Hooray! I'm so excited that the picture of Emry in the hospital is off of my blog link to y'all. ;-) Aubryn's sweet smile is much better! Welcome back to the blog world, Jada....we will be happy for any posts that you make....no matter how far apart they are! ;-)
Yay! I'm so excited that you updated your blog. I still check it... :) Don't stop! You can limit it to one picture, one sentence if you need to!
Post a Comment