Here is a quick update from our family to yours! We've had a lot happening, and not much time to breathe, but we're doing good. Emry is 2 months old today... I can't believe it! It has gone by so fast! She weighed in today at 9 lbs 10 oz which we think is really good for our little light weight :) Just for laughs I went and looked at the others' weights at 2 months. It was Aubryn- 12.2, Keirah 13.3, Leif 14.4 and then our little Emry :) She is still in newborn clothes and newborn diapers... which is so weird for me... but I am loving having a tiny baby for once! We are praying that she continues to eat as good as she is, and that her little body will be able to absorb all those calories instead of just burning them so fast. She is eating between 3-4 oz 8 times a day and I am still pumping about 7 a day. It's a busy schedule but we've got a pretty good routine going. Aubryn and Keirah are doing great in school and Leif is our little 2 year old man now!! I've got to run, but here is a few pics to show our precious gifts God has given!
Emry at 6 weeks... weighed Keirah's birth weight today.
The kids with Daddy dressed up for Halloween
I'm talking so much these days!
Nana came to stay with us a few days while I
tried to stay off my feet after having a ganglion cyst
removed off my foot. Thank you Nana!
An outing to a book fair to see Clifford! So much fun!
We had a spa day... just Aubyrn, Keirah and I!
Look at those eyelashes!!
Keirah decided she wanted to do her own toes :)
Maury and Andrew came to see us recently. We
enjoyed a great weekend with Aunt Mo.
I think she enjoyed some sweet baby time too!
And all the girls :)
Look how cute I am at 8 weeks old!
These are some of my first big smile pictures!
More of the same... I couldn't decide which ones to post!
Leif's 2 year old birthday party at Jungle Java...
an indoor play area!
Lots of love for our little man! I am not doing cakes
this year for all of mine:) I just don't seem to have the time!
But I have an awesomefriend, Dionne
who is much better at it than I am anyway!!
Keirah and Leif are really starting to be
sweet playmates! They are either very affectionate,
with each other or they are wrestling each other!
We got Leif a guitar "like Daddy's" so they
can play together... so sweet to see him wanting to be
like his Daddy. I am so thankful that our son
has a daddy that models his life after Christ
and then shows his son how to do the same.
4 comments:
I'm so excited to see new pictures!! Emry is so precious! I love her little smile and big eyes. She looks so much like you! All the pictures of the kids are great. I miss them! Wish you could have been here at mom and dad's this week. Can't wait to see you at Christmas!
Loved the new pictures...Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
cute pics, Jada! yeah, Tapestry is a little one too...13 lbs. 7 oz. at 6 months. She's actually pretty tall though...almost 50th percentile. Manning's in the 5th for heigth...haha. He's our little dude. Tapestry is sweet, cuddly, and is starting to love to play and grab things. Manning walks and walks and walks...he says "froggy" for "walking" and that seems to be all he wants to do these days. It's cute. :)
Thank you so much for the darling Christmas picture that came in the mail today. I also really enjoyed reading about everyone and seeing these wonderful pictures. Emry has such a sweet smile, and I am so glad to hear that she is doing so well. Hope to see you all soon.
Love, E.
Post a Comment