Happy Easter from our family! It's always a miracle if we
get the majority of us looking at the camera :)
Aubryn's always ready to pose!
Keirah! You look so grown up!
And who is this little man?? You look so big too...
Emry is 6 months now and soo much fun!
Time to breathe... they're all down for a nap!
6 comments:
Great Easter pics! You guys are so cute!
We don't often even attempt to get a pic of all of us right now. Manning is in the stage of "seriously, Mommy, not another pic!" haha. But Tapestry gives us lots and lots of great poses right now. ;)
I am so happy to see that you updated your blog!! All the kids looked so cute for Easter! I'm ready to get together with y'all again. Hope we can see you soon. Love you!
Yea!! Jesus is Alive and so is your blog!!!
What great, great, Easter pics...I am just amazed you got all 4 kiddos still for a pic!!!
what great pictures!The kid's look like they have grown a foot since christmas! Can't wait to see all of ya'll! Tonya
Love the pics....Blu asked me how long we have to match for Easter pics..I told him FOREVER! :)
Post a Comment