Friday, April 17, 2009

Looking Back...

So I thought it might be fun to post a little weight and measurements data from my family to yours.  I find it interesting to look back at the older kids' sizes... and boy do I find Emry to be our "little" princess! God has been sweet to me to give me a sampling of all shapes and SIZES :)  You'll see what I mean...

Aubryn Keirah       Leif        Emry
2mo- 12# 3 oz 2mo- 13# 2 oz      2mo- 14# 4 oz     2mo- 9# 8 oz
4mo- 16# 3 oz 4mo- 16# 10 oz    4mo- 17# 2 oz     4mo- 11# 5 oz
6mo- 17# 5 oz 6mo- 18# 8 oz      6 mo- 19# 14 oz   6mo- 13# 8 oz

Do you see the difference between Leif and Emry??? Amazing how God makes each one so unique and special.   Thought you might enjoy this... I did ;)

4 comments:

Kristin Stegent said...

Ha! That's pretty funny! Yeah, you definitely got your tiny one finally!

We only know tiny around here, although people say that Tapestry is huge all the time. She's actually quite tiny. 16lbs at 11 months. ;) And poor Manning had to wait SOOO long to hit the 20 pound mark when we could finally turn him around in his carseat! ;)

Kristin Stegent said...

Oh...and both of our kids can EAT! I mean, they both tear it up, but they still slowly creep up in size. ;) People are always commenting on how much our kids eat. lol.

Dawn Jenkins said...

Oh -to have a tiny little girl...both my boys were so big to start with. God is so good to show us no matter the size or the differences between our children- we love them equally just the way they are. Thanks for sharing =)

Kaylane said...

Jada - YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!!! Love the new family pic!!