Friday, May 8, 2009

Emry Crawling and Pulling Up!!!

So here is our little one... acting not so little!

3 comments:

Kristin Stegent said...

Cute! She is looking so much older than when we saw her.

Remember how Manning refused to walk until 18 months? Tapestry wants nothing to do with crawling or pulling up and she's almost a year. ha! Ryan walked at 9 months, me at 16. Apparently my kids like to take after me. ;) I am okay with that!

Daniel and Sena said...

I can't believe such a little girl is acting so big! I miss her! Daniel and I were talking yesterday of how we hope Addalie is a happy girl like Emry- we love her little personality!

Elizabeth said...

Wow! She is getting so big! What a darling!
Thanks for sharing. I love getting to see the videos and pictures especially since I don't get to see you all very often.
Love, Mama E.